Walkin Interview 22nd – 25th August 2016
• Candidate should have experience on Intel Server Hardware Windows / Linux Server OS Experience
• Problem determination, management & resolution.
• Schedule & optimize the servers running on the server.
• Take backup/restore the file system & file servers.
• Should have good communication skill and flexible.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 22nd – 25th August 2016 from 11 am with updated resume
Accel Frontline Ltd
21 & 22, Motivalley, 1st Floor, “Meena Arcade” Tirumalgherry,
Secunderabad – 500015.
Accel Frontline Limited (AFL) is one of the leading Systems and Technology Solutions Company based in India. Accel is a public limited company listed in Mumbai Stock Exchange (BSE) having revenues of USD 67+Million.