• Candidate has to receive inbound calls / emails and ensure that cases and interactions are logged correctly in the ticketing tool
• Ensure security verifications are carried out per company policies and procedures
• Resolve customer queries, ensuring that a high standard of customer service is maintained
• Place outbound calls to customers when required in line with Client / Company guidelines
• Work productively whilst maintaining exceptional call/data quality standards in line with targets
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st June 2017 at 4 pm to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Near MC Donalds
Level 6, Tower 1 & 2,
Logitech Park, Andheri Kurla Rd,
Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Documents that candidates need to carry during the interview
– Degree Certificate with mark sheets (all semesters/ consolidated), 10th & 12th Certificates.
– Provision Certificate & Copies of all year/ term/ semester mark sheets for highest qualification.
– Relieving Letter with complete offer letter (all pages)or Full and Final Settlement or Service Certificate.
– Current Organization Documents: 1. Offer Letter, Last 3 months pay slips.
– Revision Letter and Salary Break Up Sheet and any documents to support your variable pay (like bonus letter)
* Graduate Freshers any stream for HR Operations.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Contact Person: Nitambini
Mail Id: email@example.com
Contact No: 022-30575064