* Candidate has to implement practices to improve operational efficiencies
* Process pre-owned and out of stock vehicles purchased by the Fleet Procurement Group
* Create purchase orders for pre-owned and out of stock buys.
* Communicate professionally and effectively via telephone and / or email.
* Work aged payables on Floor Plan site to ensure titles are released in a timely manner.
* Analyse Flooring report from Floor Plan Company and determine late fees, if applicable. Ensure 15 day payoff window is met.
* Create and distribute printed pdf purchase orders for each pre-owned and out of stock buy.
* Analyse reports and validate that pre-owned ordering guideline limits are followed according to the approved monthly e-form.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role:Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience:3 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin from 26th October 2016 between 2 pm – 5 pm with updated resume, passport size photograph
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
Bldg. No. 10,
5min walking from Airoli railway station
* Candidate should be excellent communication skills mandatory.
* Data processing accuracy, detail oriented, and ability to evaluate / research a warranty claim
* Expert level capability in use of desktop software (MS Office Suite, with focus on Excel)
* Organized, timely, pro-active and highly productive
* Strong Verbal and written communication in English
* Experience in Fleet Utilization, with suppliers and strategic sourcing
* Knowledge of automobiles or machinery.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.