Walkin Interview 17th June 2016
* Candidate has to provide accounting services to Client/Carrier portfolio in accordance with group policies and procedures. * Additionally also manage process related team activities.
– Understanding of the business model, the full transactional process, and role interfaces / dependencies within the own business unit and related functions.
– Ensure adherence to Group policies and procedures.
– Adherence and manage assigned team fundamental activities in accordance with compliance requirements.
– Delivery of the A&S financial targets on the assigned portfolio.
– Ensure adherence to the service standard).
– Ensure ongoing, sustainable and dynamic relationships with stakeholders (Internal/external) whilst managing their expectations.
– Effective management of processes and timescales in accordance with agreed procedures.
– Prompt and effective escalation of fiduciary issues in accordance with A&S protocols.
– Understand individual portfolio requirement (KYC) and proactively service a portfolio of accounts in line with existing service model.
– Operate within the guidelines of internal and external regulators.
Salary : INR 1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry : Accounting / Finance
Functional Area : Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category : Accounts Executive/Accountant
Role : Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Location : Mumbai
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills( Mandatory)
– Graduates/Post Graduates ( Mandatory)
– Knowledge of Word & Good Excel Skills required
– Basic Insurance knowledge preferred
Skills / Knowledge
* Good ability to plan and manage personal workload efficiently and effectively, correctly evaluating importance and prioritizing accordingly.
* Should be proficient with internal & external working processes of the BU.
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative.
* Achieve results through a clear understanding of escalation procedures and effective business communication routes / approaches.
* Effective at getting positive responses in relevant negotiations with stakeholders, peers & seniors.
* Aware and be able to understand about the insurance industry.
* Account Settlement only preferred whose worked under INSURANCE domain with very good communication skills verbally & written.
* UK Shifts From 6:30 Am To 2:30 Pm & 2:30 Pm To 10:30 Pm.
Interested Candidates can walkin on 17th June 2016 from 12 am to 2 pm with updated resume
Bldg. No. 10,
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.