Walkin Interview 2nd July 2016
• Candidate required to support Sales and Operations teams, validate trafficking sheets in conjunction with respective media plan documents, perform quality assurance as a separate task by a different individual , set up and adjust campaigns, traffic creatives & pixels and obtain screenshots.
• +1 year of work experience in ad server platform products and strong display ad campaign optimization and analytics is preferred.
• Interact with Account managers and agencies to help them plan their reserve ads
• Conduct data validation checks and approve reservations.
• Manage online advertising campaigns.
• Upload and test banner ads, video ads and third-party tags to ensure that they meet specification and policy requirements.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Work Location: Airoli
Interested candidates can walkin on 2nd July 2016 from 12 pm – 3 pm with updated resume
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
Level 6, Tower 1 & 2,
Logitech Park, Andheri Kurla Rd,
Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Near to Saki naka metro station
Next to McDonalds
* Graduate with computer skills.
* Experience in Ad server platform products like DFP, OAS, ATLAS, Zedo, or other 3rd party sell side products preferred
* Exposure to Adobe Photoshop, Jet brains WebForm & Charles proxy license is preferred
* Understanding of online advertising pricing models ( CPM, CPC, CPL)
* Experience in trafficking video Ads is preferred
* Preferred to have Google Advertising Certification
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Contact Person: Teena Thomas