Walkin Interview from 9th July 2016
• Candidate has to monitor the transactional activity of Global Banking & Markets client for identifying or detecting unusual or Anomalous behavior.
• Rapidly disposition alerts via a preliminary review to filter alerts that can readily be negated (i.e. obviously show no signs of anomalous behavior).
• Candidate has to review the alerts generated by Client Group application (CAMP & Actimize) and ensure the anomalous activities are reported.
• Pro-actively gather intelligence from media reports and appropriate websites to identify client involved in crime/ML/terrorism etc. Build on their knowledge of latest Anti Money laundering trends.
• Using the systems available to review the authenticity of the transaction within each alert i.e. check the principal activities of the customer to ensuring trading patterns or transactional activities are not unusual
• By adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department through Line management about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity
• Issues / problems are effectively investigated and resolved or are appropriately referred with recommendations to the Line Manager.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical)
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical)
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th July 2016 from 11 am to 1 pm with updated resume
Bldg. No. 10,
* Graduate / Post- Graduate in Business Management / Economics / Commerce / Finance with 1-2 years experience
* Work experience in compliance / anti-money laundering environment would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of various Banking / Financial Products such as Global Market
* Correspondent Banking, and different types of banks accounts, mortgages etc.
* Understanding of regulatory requirements i.e. Anti-Money Laundering / Sanction / KYC
* Ability to make a reasoned judgment from all the facts available as to whether activity on an account warrants suspicion of criminal activity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Contact Person: Vijeyta