Walkin Interview on 16th April 2016
The objective of the Agent is to provide world class customer and technical support through analysis and problem solving in order to facilitate users to get the most out of their product experience.
* Candidate has to provide customer and technical support to customers through chat and email requests.
* Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures.
* Field inquiries across all of top mobile devices and Play Store products, including apps, movies, magazines, books, music, Android, Chrome OS, Nexus, and Chrome hardware.
* Retain ownership of all cases throughout the resolution process.
* Communicate bug fixes and new product enhancements to customers.
* Report enhancement requests received from customer regarding hardware, application, or Documentation.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 16th April 2016 from 10am – 3pm with updated resume
Accenture Services Pvt Ltd.,
Building No 1A, 6th Floor Raheja Mindspace,
1) Education (Originals + Photocopies)
2) Experience (Previous and Current Organization)
3) Photo ID Proof, Pan Card (Original and Photocopies)
– Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
– Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, excellent customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership – go above and beyond to provide magical support
– Ability to type 30 words per minute
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Recruiter Name: Sheeba Kabeer
Reference Id: GPH Sheeba Kabeer