* Candidate has to provide functional and technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
* Resolve requests/issues in a timely manner and ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
* Focused on customer contact, including transaction processing in an electronic workflow tool (Essential).
* Must have understanding of Insurance and Claims.
* Good Communication skills.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 29th April 2016 between 12 pm – 2 pm with updated resume
Bldg. No. 10,
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.