Walkin Interview from 1st July 2016
• Candidate has to performs data entry in various Human Resources systems and tracking tools and client specific systems and tools
• Proofs data entry generated within immediate team to ensure quality of deliverables.
• Demonstrates knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
• Researches and resolves data entry, discrepancies
• Participates in cross-functional training to fulfill team backup responsibilities as assigned
• Refers customers to self-service options as applicable (systems, reports, etc.)
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st July 2016 from 12 PM – 3 PM with updated resume
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
Level 6, Tower 1 & 2,
Logitech Park, Andheri Kurla Rd,
Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Near to Saki naka metro station
Next to McDonalds
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Contact Person: Teena Thomas