Walkin Interview 9th July 2016
• Candidate will work within the Remediation team responsible for a number of activities aligned with the remediation of
• Perform reviews / investigation into PEP’s/Sanction/Negative News and other high risk entities in line with regulatory requirements
• Manage the quality assurance aligned with the remediation of Know Your Customer activity for corporate / commercial customers.
• Candidates only with KYC Enhanced Due Diligence review experience
• Candidates working from BPO should have worked on Investment banking client doing KYC
• Minimum 3 years of solid and practical KYC EDD experience required.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th July 2016 from 11 am to 1 pm with updated resume
Bldg. No. 10,
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.