* Candidate has to do data management, data mining, and analysis in support of defined access management activities Geo-spatial analysis to support business expansion and technology transformation.
* Develop the Standard Cost Model to get accurate benchmark pricing
* Deliver analysis of carrier rate sheets, purchase data and variance reconciliation with the objective of improving accuracy / predictability of standard costs
* Develop business case in support of strategic and planning initiatives
* Good understanding of the carrier landscape.
* Demonstrable cross functional understanding of the telecom data business
* Evidence of having led / supported negotiation with access suppliers
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 5th October 2016 between 12 PM – 2 PM with updated resume
Bldg. No. 10,
5min walking from Airoli Railway station
* MBA Finance / BE – Preferably Telecom
* Business analyst with experience in analytics
* Should have basic telecom knowledge & Pricing and costing experience
* BE with 3-4 years experience in telecom network planning, operations, product management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.