Walkin Interview 24th – 27th May 2016
• Candidate has to understand routing protocols (IGRP, EIGRP OSPF, BGP and other related technologies)
• Experience with Cisco Routers (2500/2600/2800/ 3200/3600/3800/7200/7500) and Catalyst Switches 4500/3500/2900/6500)
• Hands on experience required on IPSEC Site-to-Site, Remote Access VPN and , GRE Tunnel
• Exposure to configure and troubleshoot Cisco ISE, Wireless Controller.
• Hands-on exposure to configure and troubleshoot firewalls such as Cisco ASA and Checkpoint.
• Supporting users for issues related to voice.
• Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assist and effectively communicate with individuals across the organization.
• Good English Telephone manner and customer communication skills
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 24th – 27th May 2016 from 10 am with updated resume
Cambridge Road, Ulsoor,
Recruiter Name: Keshav
Email Address: email@example.com