• Taking care of Freight Forwarding documentation activities.
• Responsible for providing good quality analysis, with zero defects.
• Responsible for submitting all analysis and reports for region / customer / management on time.
• Timely update of the manuals with the process changes based on input from the team lead.
• Constantly find new and effective methods of developing the reports thereby ensuring that the report processing time will get reduced.
Industry: Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Nov 2017 (Monday) to 21st Nov 2017 (Tuesday) at 10 am to 12.30 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
GIL Shared Service Centre,
Block 3, Ground Floor,
Temple Steps Building,
Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai
– Shift: Rotational, 5 Days / week
* Any Graduates / Post Graduates can apply (BE / B Tech graduates are not eligible to apply for this position)
* Excellent written / Verbal communication skills required.
* Candidates should be good in MS Excel, with Good typing speed.
* Candidates should be ready to work in complete night shifts.
Agility Logistics – Financial Shared Service Center
Telephone: 91 – 44 – 39892828