• Candidate has to coordinate the office management activities.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
• Purchase by obtaining requirement; negotiating price, check quality, Issue purchase orders; approving invoices.
• Maintaining all office records safe and secure for timely retrieval of information..
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Role: Stenographer/Data Entry Operator
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th Nov to 18th Nov, 2017 at 10 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Alankit Assignments Limited. R. R. House,
Ideal Industrial Estate Opp. New Empire Mills,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West) ,
Alankit is a service provider group with PAN India presence, offers Equity and Commodity Broking Services, Power Trading, Depository Services through NSDL and CDSL, Distribution of Financial Products Registrar and Transfer Agent.