Walkin Interview 3rd / 4th / 6th / 10th & 11th December 2016
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back over 100 years.
To realize our ambitious plans, we call upon dynamic, result oriented team members to join our API & Formulations manufacturing units located at Panelav & Karakhadi, near Vadodara (Gujarat).
1. Executive/ Sr. Executive/Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager – Manufacturing (API)
(Email ID: email@example.com)
* Candidates should be B.E / B.Tech (Chemical)/ M.Sc with 2 to 9 years of relevant experience in API manufacturing facility and working experience of process improvement, cost – improvement, waste reduction, solvent recovery.
2. Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager – Manufacturing (Injectable)
(Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Candidates should be M.Pharma/ B.Pharma/ M.Sc with 2 to 9 years of relevant expenence of process equipment, aseptic fillings, vials, lyophilization, PFS, ophthalmic products and sterilization in parenteral manufacturing facility.
3. Executive/ Sr. Executive/Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager – Manufacturing (General Solid Orals/ Oncology)
(Email ID: email@example.com)
* Candidates should be M.Pharma / B.Pharma / M.Sc with 2 to 9 years of experience in working with general solid orals or oncology manufacturing facility.
* Experience on process equipment like granulation, compression, coating, capsules.
* Knowledge and experience with documentation like BMR, BPR, SOPs, & other documents involved in machine qualification is necessary.
* Experience of working in a facility catering to regulated market will be beneficial
* Knowledge of cGMP and SAP is essential.
4. Technicians/ Plant Operators (Formulations)
* Candidates should be Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Engineering/ ITI (Fitter) with 2 to 9 years experience of operating machines like FBD. RMG. Compression. Coating. Capsule filling, BQS Blister Packing. Bulk Packing, etc.
5. Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager – Packing (General Solid Orals/ Oncology)
(Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Candidates should be M.Pharma/ B.Pharma / M.Sc with 2 to 9 years of experience in working with general solid orals or oncology manufacturing facility, having working experience on process equipment like blister packing, bottle Line, primary and secondary packaging activities. Batch Packaging Record.
6. Executive/ Sr. Executive – Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation)
* Degree or Diploma engineers with 2 to 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or chemical industry, having experience in maintenance / HVAC / Utility / Electricals / Instrumentation.
Interested candidates can walkin on 3rd / 4th / 6th / 10th & 11th December 2016 with updated resume
@ 9:30 am to 4:30 pm 3rd & 4th December 2016
Seaface Road, Nani Daman (U.T.).
@ 9:30 am to 4:30 pm 4th December 2016
Sanskruti Hall, Alembic Colony, Alembic Road,
@ 9:30 am to 4:30 pm 6th December 2016
VITS Shalimar – Ankleshwar,
Valia Road, Ankleshwar.
@ 9 am to 5 pm 10th & 11th December 2016
18, Chandra Nagar,
A.B. Road, Indore – 452001
Those unable to attend, may email or send their resume superscribing the envelope with the post applied for, within 7 days at the following address:
DGM – Human Resources,
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited,
3rd Floor, HRM Division, Admin. Building,
Vadodara – 390 003, Gujarat.