Walkin Interview on 11th June 2016
• Candidate with experience in UNIX / Linux
• Knowledge of Scripting languages
• Experienced with JIRA, Confluence
• Understanding of development to deployment processes and procedures
• Communicates and escalates build/deployment issues
• Change Management principals, documentation and reporting of activities associated with these tasks and maintaining and creating automation.
• Application administration of Nexus, Jenkins, Build infrastructure
• Engages in Release Management code deploys in day to day activities and supporting planned releases
• Provides prompt response in supporting proprietary system, software builds.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Analyst
Role: System Analyst
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th June 2016 from 10 am to 12:30 pm.with updated resume
Allianz Managed Operations & Services
4th Floor, Wing 4, Cluster C,
EON IT Park, Kharadi,
Founded in 1890 in Berlin, Allianz Group is a global leader and employer in insurance and financial services. With Allianz SE as headquarters, our many different insurance and financial service companies are present on all continents.