Walkin Interview on 1st October 2016
• Candidate having 0.6 to 2.5 years Java programming experience developing J2EE based systems.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Java 7 or higher.
• Comfortable with technologies, Spring / Struts / Hibernate
• Well acquainted in development of RESTful webservices.
• Good to have knowledge in Angularjs / Typescript / Bootstrap
• Demonstrated use and knowledge of unit testing with JUnit and mock testing frameworks
• Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and design
• Good Technical, Analytical Problem Solving Skills.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Other
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st October 2016 from 9 am to 2 pm.with updated resume
2nd floor, Bhavani,
Founded in 1890 in Berlin, Allianz Group is a global leader and employer in insurance and financial services. With Allianz SE as headquarters, our many different insurance and financial service companies are present on all continents.