* Candidate has to maintain a working knowledge of all current underwriting guidelines, federal and state lending laws
* Ability to comprehensively explain all to others within and outside the organization.
* Interpret credit policy and investor guidelines and apply them to specific loans.
* Review accuracy and completeness of documents pertaining to Credit Borrower Profile, Liabilities Ratios, Employment Income, Assets, Reserves Down payment, Occupancy Transaction Type, Title, Appraisal, Purchase Agreement and Program
* Review re-verification documentation and third party vendor documents in the loan file.
* Review loan file for compliance with all agency guidelines and client overlays.
* Audit and/or re-underwrite loans from a credit, income and collateral standpoint on a daily basis and note any underwriting exceptions.
* Assess salability issues and repurchase risk and review for Frauds and Red Flags.
* Audit closed loan disclosures and signed loan documents.
* Effectively communicate with onshore QC Underwriters SMEs to ensure quality output.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore
Interested candidates can walkin from Monday to Friday between 4 PM to 6 PM with updated resume
7th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park,
Sector 30-A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705,
Candidate Profile: :
* Candidate to be minimum Graduate with experience into Credit Income and Collateral.
* Mortgage Underwriting experience would be added advantage and preffered.
* Insurance and Finance Underwriting would not be considered.
Altisource Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Altisource Originations Services (AOS) provides support services to residential mortgage banking businesses.
Recruiter Name: Roger D’Souza
Reference Id: Mort UW