• Candidate has to provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
• Flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts.
Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
• Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A. B
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th Dec 2017 (Wednesday) to 29th Dec 2017 (Friday) at 10.30 am to 3 pm with updated resume, 2 passport size photographs & Govt ID.
Amazon Development Centre,
1st Floor, Trion IT Park,
Behind InOrbit Mall,
Nagar Road, Pune – 411014
* Graduates with 1/ 2 years of Experience.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.