* Candidate has to receive log all queries received through phone in the Trouble Ticketing tool
* Respond to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, payroll deductions, etc.
* Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set quality standards
* Thorough knowledge of policies processes for multiple Customers group
* Ensure the Service level are achieved at all times for HRS processes
* Innovative with a commitment to change and process improvement applying KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies
* Integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive information and ensure data privacy at all times
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
* Candidate with minimum 1 year of experience into international calling (Tech and non – tech are eligible)
* Graduate with excellent communication skills
Interested candidates can walkin on 12th October 2016 between 10 AM – 3 PM with updated resume and Govt ID proof.
Amazon Development Centre (India) Private Limited,
2870, Building – Taurus 1,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Outer Ring Road, Doddanekundi Circle, Marathahalli Post,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560037
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer – centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.