• Candidate has to handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards
• Understand and correctly use Amazons Retail Systems Platform(RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazons online catalog
• Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done
• Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software / eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Interested candidates can on 22nd April 2017 from 9 am – 10 am with updated resume,a photo & Govt ID
Amazon Development Centre (India).
Unit No. 401, 4th floor, Building no. 7 Commerzone ,
Survey no. 144/ 145, Samrat Ashok Path,
Off. Airport Road, Yerwada, Pune-411006
– Written Language Test.
– Written Aptitude Test.
– In person Language Round.
– In person Operation Round.
* Candidate should be proficiency in German: B1 or BA/MA in German.
* Bachelors degree in any discipline
* 0 – 4 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
* Basics in MS Excel and strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Contact Person: Gokulnath.R
Contact Number: 9840160830