Walkin Interview on 16th July 2016
• Candidate has to executes well-defined, standard post-production processes – Follows documented processes for computer-based imaging enhancement tasks, maintaining high quality and productivity rates.
• He / She must be Intermediate and higher level proficiency in Photoshop CS6/CC.
• Flexible to work in shifts/week-ends
• Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with SMEs.
• Proposes and participates in process improvement initiatives with local impact.
• Understand and interact with Amazon systems and tools
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th July 2016 from 9 am-11 am with updated resume
Amazon India Development Center
SP Infocity, #40, 5th Floor, A Block,
MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady,
Landmark: Near to RMZ Millennia Park.
* Candidate with 0-2 years of work experience in image retouching & proficient in the Adobe Suite of Software (Primarily Photoshop).
* Bachelor degree in graphic design or equivalent.
* Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work with high-end retouch teams and handle multiple category images in a fast-paced environment.
* Degree in Visual communication or any degree along with any multimedia background (can be from any known private institutions)
* Work experience in high-end retouching and color correction
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.