Amazon Walkin Interview – Transaction Risk Investigator / Seller Support (6th December to 10th December 2016)
Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric Company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon hires the world’s brightest minds and offer an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
Amazon’s evolution from website to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA.
1) Transaction Risk Investigator :
• The job position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
• Candidate must have excellent individual problem solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers.
• Candidate will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
• Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with overall contribution to the development of the department.
2) Seller Support Associate : The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our third party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to third party sellers on the Amazon platform. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation and work effectively in teams.
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers,performance Incentives (if applicable)
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates with excellent written and verbal communication, comprehension and problem solving skills. Familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer and good typing skills is required. Candidates must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment.
Education Qualification: Graduation for Transaction Risk Investigator and Seller Support.
Walkin Date & Timings: 6th December to 10th December 2016 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
What do you need to carry: Resume, 1 Passport-size photograph and a Photo ID proof.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
9th & 10th Floor, Building No 9, Opposite Westin Hotel,
Raheja Mind Space, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 81
Candidates who applied in the last 6 months will not be considered