• Candidate has to work with the vendors / internal teams to improve selection, identify and fix catalog defects, analyze profitability metrics and help their business grow.
• Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of their products.
• Suggest process improvements and assist internal partners to drive them to completion.
• Identify key opportunities to improve existing processes/tools to enhance vendor experience.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th May 2017 at 2 pm to 3 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Amazon India Development Center
SP Infocity, #40, 5th Floor, B Block (Main Reception),
MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, 600096
Landmark: Near to RMZ Millennia Park
* Candidate should have Bachelors degree with 2+ years of successful Inside sales or Client management experience, preferably in the ecommerce, retail technology, SaaS, Business Process Outsourcing, or software industries.
* Experience in cold calling and exposed to problem solving over emails/phones.
* Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Contact Person: HR