Amazon Walkin – Seller Support Associate 26th November 2016
* Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 4,25,000 P.A
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 26th November 2016 from 10 am – 3 pm with updated resume & Govt ID
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited, Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081
Job Location Hyderabad
– High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service.
– Logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers.
– Graduation with experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
– Good in MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.