• Candidate has to communicate with customers through different mediums (Email, Chat, International Phone Process) by utilizing a variety of software tools for navigating customer accounts, reviewing policies and providing effective solutions.
• Candidate must be minimum 12th Pass. Graduate / PG is eligible to apply with 6 months experience in BPO.
• Should be action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
• Associates communicate with customers primarily through email, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts.
Salary Range : 1,73,000 to 2,80,000 per annum
Experience: 0 – 5 Years Freshers
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Interested candidate may walkin on Monday to Saturday at 10 am 3 pm below mentioned address
Amazon Development Centre India,
Tower-A, 3rd Floor, India,
Land Tech Park,CHIL SEZ,
Keeranatham Main Road,
Coimbatore – 641035
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
• Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
• Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store.