• Candoidate has to review and fulfill requests by looking for card member information across American Express systems and platforms.
• Identify potential process improvement opportunities required.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Display strong Customer Focus and Operational expertise
• Comfortable with 24/7 shifts.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th Dec 2017 (Tuesday) between 11 am to 2.30 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Campus, DLF Ph 5,
Zone 6, Golf Course Road,
* Candidate should be Graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years experience in customer support
* Good Written and Verbal communications skills are required
* Candidate should have knowledge of BFSI
* Preferably from banking domain.
American Express Services India serve customers, not transactions. Were widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.