Walkin Interview from 23rd – 26th August 2016
* Candidate should be able to utilize tools like Excel, Access to process raw data into meaningful information and identifying,
sharing and supporting operational improvements
* Ongoing Report generation, ensuring service accuracy through compliance (Turn Around Time) and developing
Scorecard and Metric calculations
* High level Automation of reporting initiatives and ongoing Client delivery of quality service /audits & First level quality check
* Providing input for ongoing coaching of team members/ Mentor team members on performance
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Business Analyst
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 23rd – 26th August 2016 from 10 AM with updated resume
Plot no. 6 Tech Boulevard Sector-127,
– Graduates with Diploma in computers applications / PGDCA / GNIIT Or BCA / BSc (Comp) /Bachelors in Information Technology
– 2 years as Analytical/ Report generation/ MIS analyst, with total relevant work experience not
exceeding 4 years
– Intermediate to Advanced Technical Knowledge VBA, Access, SQL Server with details as:
– Ability to run Insert/Update/ Delete commands in Access/ SQL data base from various applications
– Proficient in creating Excel based macros for creating dynamic Reports/ Charts etc.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Knowledge of DAO / ADO connectivity from various applications including Excel to Access or SQL.
– Using Access/ SQL queries/ store procedures from Excel with enhanced security features preferably in
a multi- user environment.
Recruiter Name: Puneet Rawat