1. Officer/Senior Officer:
• Candidate has to manufacture submission / commercial products, ensure availability of manufacturing resources viz, people, equipment change parts & accessories were available on time, co-ordination with purchase for RM/PM procurement.
• Possess sound knowledge of Machine in depth.
• Aable for Budgeting and Forecasting process should be always updated with cGMP.
• B.Pharm with experience more than 2 yrs in Production department in regulatory plant.
• Candidate should be having knowledge on Increasing Productivity by using different key functions like OEE, Lean Management.
• Candidate has to clean the area as per related SOP and ensure for its proper cleanliness before taking the line clearance.
• Maintain the good documentation practices while making entries in Logbooks as well as in GMP documents.
• Able to handle Machine individually and issues related to machine if any.
• Possess the technical knowledge for handling manufacturing as well as packing equipment.
• Good communication skill which helps in maintaining a team.
• 1+ years experience with D. Pharm/BSc/ Diploma in mech. /Diploma in Electrical from a reputed institute is preferred.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 30th Nov 2017 (Thursday) to 1st Dec 2017 (Friday) at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Apotex Research –
Plot No1 & 2, Gate-1,
Bommasandra Indl area
4th Phase, Jigani Link road,
Bangalore – 560099
* Candidates expereinced in Pharma industry only
Apotex Research is the Indian Research & Development wing of Apotex Inc. was established in the year 2004 in Bangalore, India.
Contact Person: Gopal Krishna
Email Address: email@example.com