Job Description :
* Candidate will be responsible for all activities in the Quality Assurance, including GxP (cGMP / cGLP) documentation and implementation of departmental quality systems.
* Ensure the smooth general day-to-day functioning of the Quality Assurance.
* Review various documents like Validation / stability protocols, Validation reports, Specifications, Method of analysis, Analytical reports etc. for the analytical support to Analytical Laboratory and Product Evaluation and Analytical Support Laboratory
* Preparation, Review and updation of standard operating procedures.
* Review of Qualification / Calibration documents of in-house and external calibration Laboratory instruments.
* Monitor and co-ordination of Stability Management activities like set-up and withdrawal of Bio / pilot / Exhibit batches and other stability samples as per ICH guidelines.
* Review and co-ordination Out of specification (OOS) investigation and reporting.
* Coordination for periodic self-inspection for evaluation of the effectiveness of the quality systems.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role Category:R D
Role:Analytical Chemistry Associate / Scientist
Experience : 3 – 7 Years
Location : Bangalore
Interested candidates can walkin from 18th November 2016 from 10 AM
Venue Address :
Apotex Research Private Limited,
Bengaluru, Plot 1 2,
Bommasandra Industrial Area,
Jigani Link Road.
Candidates are requested to carry 2 copies of resume, passport size photograph, pay slips, educational certificates, salary annexure and previous experience certificates.
Apotex Inc., founded in 1974, is the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company. We employ over 6, 000 people worldwide in research, development, manufacturing and distribution.
Recruiter Name: Firdaus Meraj