• Candidate has to monitor of timelines for compilation, review & submission.
• He / She has to create training materials and programs to support the Product Review process.
• Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with GMP, SOPs, regulatory requirements & established safety standards.
• Work both independently & as part of intra/inter-departmental teams to ensure that all work is completed in a timely manner to meet both business & quality standards.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Manager, related to the function.
Salary: INR 60,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Quality
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th Jan 2018 (Thursday) at 10 am to 3 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
5th Floor, Block A,
Building Godrej IT Park 02,
GBD,Godrej Business District,
Mumbai – 400079
* Candidate should have Bachelors / Master Degree in Pharmacy or Master Degree in science.
* Minimum 4-8 years of pharmaceutical experience.
* Good oral/written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Apotex Research is the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company. ARPL is trusted and approved by prestigious regulatory bodies like US FDA, MHRA (UK), TGA (Australia), WHO and Polish Regulatory Authorities among others.