Sample Resume Format for Application Support Engineer – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : Application Support Engineer
Key Skills : Bank Application Support Engineer
Total Experience : 4 Years
Salary : Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
Current Employer : HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
Current Designation : Application Support Engineer
Last Employer : Alshema Dental hospital, muscat
Last Designation : System Administrator
Current Location : Bangalore
Preferred Location : Kerala – Other
Education : B.Tech/B.E.
A skilled IT Consultant with 4 YRS WORKING EXPERIENCE
- 1.6 Years working experience as Application Support Engineer in Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bangalore, from Sep 2014- till date.
- 1 Years working experience as a System & Technical Administrator in Al-Sheima Dental Speciality Centre LLC, Muscat, Oman from Jan 2013 to Nov 2013.
- 1.6 Years working experience as a System Administrator in Nano Software’s, India from July 2011 to Jan 2013.
- Exposure to Banking Domain.
- As a team member supported in application / production support environment (Banking Domain).
- Database management.
- Give the status report of tickets to Manager
- Working on Incident Management (HPSM Tool).
- Good experience in resolving issue through tickets within SLA.
- Providing production support to the client on 24/7 basis.
- Debugging and troubleshoot the functional and applications issues.
- Solving customer queries from various sources like interchange chat channel, mails and on telephone.
- Working experience in System Engineer , Network Engineer, Technical Administrator
- Experienced in Security System, CCTV surveillances.
- Impeccable ability to work on all operating systems.
- Responsible for the future enhancement of predesigned software’s according to the client requirement.
- Accountable for managing risks and issues raised by the team as well as clients.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and smooth completion of all projects.
- First rate analytical and problem solving skills dedicated to maintaining high quality standards, planning and managing projects from inception to completion. Demonstrating excellent relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills across all levels including management, employees and external agencies.
- Certified Network Engineer from Microsoft for Installing windows, Monitoring & Optimizing System, Performance & Reliability, Configuring and Troubleshooting Desktop Environment, Configuring and troubleshooting security.
- Expertise in Database like MSSQLServer2005, MS Access, PHP MyAdmin, Oracle.
- Highly qualified in Adobe Photoshop web designing.
- Highly proficient in the following programming language’s like C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, PHP.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, MS Excel and web search tools, Data Base Management, Oracle.
- Customer & Organizational Behavior Analysis & Client Relationship Management.
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE -Bangalore Sep 2014- Present
Project Name : SBM (State Bank of Mauritius)
Working as an Application support Engineer in Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
About Client: SBM is one of the leading banks in Mauritius. SBM provides personal Banking, private banking, business banking, corporate and investment banking in and around the globe. In this Project, we are using Smart Vista Application. With the help of this application we are supporting Cards & Payments related transactions (ATM, POS, and ECOM) transaction.
It is my team’s responsibility to see that the frame work that we have provided as part of the solution is working fine. It has been our prime concern to see that we are meeting the client satisfaction. Supporting daily task, and handling Activities, DBA Handling, EOD. Handling Testing process in Test tool and production. Handling Weekly reports to bank, solving issues in customer’s Accounts, handling oracle database and change management Solving Visa Card issue, Master card issue, ATM Monitoring, Fraud monitoring, Database Monitoring, Network monitoring etc.
AL-SHEIMA DENTAL SPECIALITY CENTER LLC, MUSCAT, OMAN JAN 2013- NOV 2013
Worked as a System & Technical Administrator. My role was installing new Dental software’s communicating with vendor regarding software issue and resolved problem in client side explain all the staffs in the dental speciality centre to use software set up. Also setup new CCTV surveillance, finger print attendance detector, System configuration, managing documents etc. Maintained all documents in system and control system. Also monitor CCTV surveillance, Finger print Attendance, work management
- Explore and understand the Business requirements and convert that into functional requirements.
- Discuss Client requirements and manage the IT process flow: Set the scope, Project Road map, Security Assessment, Change Management, Risk Resolutions, Support and Maintenance.
- Developing work flow charts and diagrams. Managed the service providers and ensured delivery and management and Analysed and Manual Testing, Financial planning.
NANO SOFTWARES, INDIA JULY 2011 to JAN 2013
Nano software support for engineering projects and PHD projects. Worked as a System Administrator. My role was installing new software’s in system depending upon the client project. Configure and maintain system, solving hardware and software issue. Debugging and troubleshoot the functional and applications Software’s. Configuring and troubleshooting laptop & desktop computers. Also handling complete project life cycle and communicating with clients and support them for future enhancement.
- Responsible for handling complete project life cycle and communicating with clients and supporting them for future Enhancements.
- Evaluate vendor software packages, Financial Planning.
- Security Management and Monitoring Screen on Employers system. Handled work report management in office to maintain and store the daily work report from the user.
Academia, Training, Seminar
- Tech in Information Technology from CSIIT, ANNA UNIVERSITY, India in 2011 with 66%
- Diploma in Computer Engineering from MGPT, College, India 2006 with 71%
- 10th from Carmel higher secondary school, India in 2003
- Certified as MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SYSTEM ENGINEER from MICROSOFT, USA with 87%
- Diploma in J2EE programming from CSC with Grade ‘A’
- Attended Induction Training programme for BPO services from POLARIS
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information and facts given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Download Sample 1 Resume Application Support Engineer – Word Format / PDF Format