• Candidate will be responsible for performing Regulatory Content Management of Multiple Regulators.
• Prompt, accurate and efficient populating of Metadata fields in the CMS Tool in accordance with the link based updates supplied in the Excel sheet.
• Efficient and accurate reviewing of legal updates.
• Content management for Regulatory Bodies vis – – vis their developments in the legal and financial arena.
• Support internal manager (s) in preparation of daily dispatch.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Nov 2017 (Monday) to 25th Nov 2017 (Saturday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
A – 37, Sector 60, Noida
Uttar Pradesh – 201301
* Candidate should be excellent computer skills with the ability to learn advanced Excel.
* Sound command of the English language – grammar, syntax and style including an understanding of the conventions of punctuation and capitalization.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Aptara Corporation enriches content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content lifecycle production – from content creation and design, to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms.
Recruiter Name: Shivangi Sharma
Telephone: 91 – 120 – 7182424