Walkin Interview on 17th September 2016
* Working at Technical Assistance Centre & Resolving network issues of Enterprise customers
* Troubleshoot Network issues of Enterprise customers (US/CAN region)
* Early resolution of Critical Cases (Sev1)
* Good in Root Cause Analysis
* Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
* Willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
Multiple domain Requirements:
1. Voice Domain
Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express
IP Phones and Unified Clients
Voice Gateways, Gatekeepers,
IM and Presence, Jabber, CUPS, XMPP , Federation.
2. Security Domain
Configure Security Appliances ASA
Firewall Initialization, address translation (NAT, Global, Static)
IP routing and VLANs, Access Control Lists, Failover
Security contexts (virtual firewall)
Core Knowledge of TCP, SMTP (How it works)
Basic knowledge of Linux, Email functionality Web/email
3. Core : Routing & Switching
Basic LAN configuration- Vlans, Trunks, Ether-channels
STP, SPAN, RSPAN, inter VLAN routing.
LAN security- DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection
IP source guard, private VLAN, port security.
In-depth knowledge of HTTP,SSL and different application layer protocols (Preferred)
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Qualification: B Tech or Equivalent degree
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 17th September 2016 from 10 AM – 3 pm with updated resume
SEED Infotech Ltd. – Nalanda Office
Nalanda, Yugay Mangal Complex,
Opp. Gandhi Lawns,Mehendale Garage Road,
– Candidate should have good knowledge of CCNA basics.
– Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills
– Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 Network issues of Enterprise customers (US/CAN region)
– Early resolution of Critical Cases (Sev1)
– Expert in Root Cause Analysis
– Attending weekly Review calls with Client
– Writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue
– Co-ordinate with Advance TAC & Cross functional teams on complicated issues
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies.
Recruiter Name: Jyoti Guleria