Walkin Interview on 16th April 2016
* Working at Technical Assistance Centre & Resolving network issues of Enterprise customers
* Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region)
* Achieve all the defined metrics & SLA
* Effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction
* Proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues
* Writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
* Mentoring of New Hires
Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
Willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Well-organized, methodical and careful.
Reliable, conscientious and patient.
Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
Strong customer orientation.
Excellent communication Skill.
Prior troubleshooting experience
Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
Prior experience of Voice based technical support
Excellent communication(written & verbal) skills
Skills in any of below domains
1. Security Domain
– Configure Security Appliances ASA
– Firewall Initialization, address translation (NAT, Global, Static)
– IP routing and VLANs, Access Control Lists, Failover
– Security contexts (virtual firewall)
IPsec LAN-to-LAN (IOS/ASA)
SSL VPN (Client/Clientless), Easy VPN (IOS/ASA), CA (PKI)
Remote Access VPN (IOS/ASA), XAuth, Split-Tunnel, NAT-T
GRE and GRE over IPsec, L2TP , SVTI & DVTI
Basic Networking skills
– Core Knowledge of TCP, SMTP (How it works)
– Microsoft Exchange. Understanding of Malware, Virus and SPAM Phishing.
– TELNET, SSH, PORT Numbers
– Basic knowledge of Linux, Email functionality Web/email
– Radius, TACACS, 802.1x
– LDAP, Active Directory, RSA Secure ID
– ISE, ACE
2. Core : Routing & Switching
Basic LAN configuration- Vlans, Trunks, Ether-channels
STP, SPAN, RSPAN, inter VLAN routing.
LAN security- DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection
IP source guard, private VLAN, port security.
Advanced LAN switching concepts- CEF, QoS on catalyst switches, L2PT, Dot1Q tunneling, VSS.
Routing Protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
Multicast Conceptual Knowledge.
MPLS Basic understanding of LDP, TDP, MPLS L2/L3 VPNs.
In-depth knowledge of services like DHCP, QoS, NTP, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ARP, NAT, ACL, PBR, GRE tunneling, IP SLA/object
ACE(10/20/30 Modules and ACE 4710 Appliance)
CSS 11500 Content Series Switches
WCCP (Web Cache Control Protocol)
Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) 4.x and earlier
Digital Media Player (DMP 4300 / 4400 Series)
Digital Media Suite (DMM / Digital Media Manager, SNS / Show and Share)
Basic Understanding and knowledge of HTTP,SSL and different application layer protocols (Preferred)
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Technical Support Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience:1 – 5 Years
Qualification: Any Bachelor degree
Shift : US Night Shift ( 5:30 pm onwards)
Job Role: Individual Contributor (reporting to Assistant Manager)
Certifications: CCNA, CCVP, CWNA, CCIE (Voice, Sec), CCNP, CCNP (SEC)
Interested candidates can walkin 16th April 2016 from 10 AM – 2:30 pm
Aricent Technology, Tower 5,
Unitech Infospace, SEZ,
Tikri, Sohna Road, Sector. 48,
Near Subhash Chowk
Please carry hard copy of updated resume at the time of interview
Freshers are not applicable
Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years
experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and
Recruiter Name: HR Team
Contact Company: Aricent Technologies (H) Limited