Walkin Interview 24th July 2016
• Candidate should monitoring real time security events for client environments
• Research and determine the actual problem
• Escalate the issue to correct contacts (including opening tickets)
• Trouble-shoot and respond to requests as accurately and timely as possible and conduct real time monitoring of status pages.
• Research and investigate issues with a critical mind set to determine the actual problem, and then decide the best contact for escalation.
• Create, check for accuracy, and send out weekly or monthly reports to clients.
• Provide support information to satisfy audit requests.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Role Category: System Analyst
Role: System Analyst
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 24th July 2016 between 10 am to 1 pm with updated resume
ATOS India Pvt. Ltd.
133, Ground Floor,
Gopalan Millennium towers,
Kundanhalli Road, Brooke field,
Bangalore – 560037.
* 1+ year experience in security operations
* Working knowledge of Network Infrastructures
* Knowledge of TCP/IP
* Experience with different operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc)
* Candidate should have excellent verbal and writing skills
Atos SE is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,000 employees in 47 countries.