Sample Resume Format for Automobile Service Advisor – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : automobile diploma engineer with 4 years experience in several sectors in automobile industry, like sales, service, customer handling, front office
Key Skills : automobile sectorscustomer relationsback officemanufacturing plants
Total Experience : 4 Years, 11 Months
Salary : Rs. 1.10 Lakhs
Current Employer : signature honda cars
Current Designation : Service Adviser
Current Location : Kannur
Preferred Location : Mysore
Education : Diploma
To build a career with an organization that could provide ample of opportunities for the enhancement of my capabilities and to consistently reflect high standards of performance and integrity ensuring thereby organizational and personal growth.
Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering from GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU, INDIA.(2010) High School and Higher Secondary from KERALA GOVERNMENT, INDIA (2004-2006)
JCB Machines apprenticeship training as a Service Engineer from INDIA TECHS LIMITED.
Certified Diploma of sales and maintenance from SOUTH ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
PPE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS Training attended from TVS MOTORS from Kerala, India.
- TVS MOTORS, KERALA, INDIA, worked as SERVICE ADVISOR, my main responsibility is to interpret customer concerns for the auto mechanic, so that the mechanic can diagnose and repair problems Then translates the actual repair problem, which may be very complicated, into language the customer can understand. (4th Sept 2011 to 15th Oct 2012)
- Responsible to guide the clients on maintaining their vehicles and ensuring efficient performance of
- the vehicles
- Identify the reasons for malfunctioning of the vehicle and assign technician to perform the repair
- JCB INDIA TECHS LIMITED, KERALA, INDIA, Worked as SALES ENGINEER, Sales engineers (SEs) are the technical glue of a technical sale. Sometimes called ‘systems engineers,’ ‘pre-sales support,’ or ‘field consultants. (2nd December 2010 to 31st May 2011)
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our product in designated region.travel to visit
- potential clients.
- Establish new and maintaining existing, relationship with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements, Persuading clients that a product or service willbest satisfy their needs, Calculating client quotations.
V R AUTO ENGINEERINGS, KERALA, INDIA, worked as SERVICE TECHNICIAN, Automotive Technicians adjust, service, maintain and repair automobiles, trucks, vans, buses and other types of automotive equipment and perform other related duties as required. (3rd April 2006 to 20th March 2007)
- SERVICE ADVISOR in HAR CARS, KANNUR, KERALA, INDIA (9th March 2013 to 25th April 2014)
- SERVICE ADVISOR at HONDA, KANNUR,INDIA(from 2nd May 2014 to 20th May 2015)
|Operating System||:||WINDOWS-7, Vista, MS-Dos.|
|Packages||:||Microsoft Office, QuickBooks|
|Logistics Packages||:||AUTO CAD 2006, PRO-E (from Canada certified)|
To Speak – English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam
To read write – English, Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi
Extensive knowledge in automobile engineering, repairs and maintenance techniques, also in sales and administration, Believes in Team work, Eager to learn, innovative also self-motivated.
Leadership qualities Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding.
Excellent problem solving skills that help detect and analyze a problem and find solutions. Strong observational and investigative abilities that help detect a problem.
Ability to extend courteous, friendly and timely services to customers. Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge, Safety Management
Date of birth
I, hereby declare that the above said information are true to the best of my knowledge.
Download Sample 1 Resume Automobile Service Advisor – Word Format / PDF Format