Walkin Interview 30th June 2016
• Candidate has to act as an effective, efficient and pleasant interface between the organization and its visitors and provide support in miscellaneous clerical functions
• Responsible for the reception function of the company Operate PABX system.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team in the recruitment process by coordinating interview.
• Ability to operate a modern PABX system, Excellent PR and Oral Communication skills, At least 2 years experience in reception and clerical work with a pleasing personality
• Good Communication Skills.
• Computer literacy in MS office packages.
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 30th June 2016 from 2 PM to 5 PM with updated resume
Avery Dennison India Pvt Ltd | RBIS
Plot #6B, 1st Main, 1st Phase, KIADB Layout
Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru – 560 058, INDIA
Avery Dennison (India) Pvt. Ltd.is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry.
Recruiter Name: Rodney Pereira / Ms. Geetha
Telephone: +91-80-67744401 / 91 97318 27722