Sample Resume Format for B.Arch / Architects – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : Architect with two and half years experience in various residential, commercial and urban designing projects
Key Skills : MS Office,AutoCAD,Residential projects,Commercial Projects,BRTS,Neighborhood Planing,Urban designing Auto Cad,Vector Works,Corel Draw,Sketchup
Total Experience : 2 Years, 6 Months
Salary : Rs. 3.35 Lakhs
Current Employer : Radhika Somana and Architects
Current Designation : Architect
Last Employer : Prasanna Desai Architects
Last Designation : Architect
Current Location : Bangalore
Preferred Location : Bangalore
Education : B.Arch
|2012||B. Arch.||Dr. B.N. College of Architecture, Pune
(University of Pune)
|2007||XII (H.S.C.)||Garware College, Pune||59.2%|
|2005||X (S.S.C.)||Abhinava Vidyalaya English Medium High
1) Vineet Sinha Architects, Jamshedpur (Architect) (Principal Architect- Ar. Vineet Sinha)
May 2015 – July 2015 ( 2 months)
- Worked on Master planning and detailing of Road Network of Sakchi Area,
2) Abhikalpan Architects &Planners, Pune (Junior Consulting Architect) (Principal Architect- Ar. Kedar Kulkarni)
Dec 2013 – Nov 2014 (12 months)
- Worked on design development, presentation drawings, working drawings and details of
residential and commercial projects.
- Co-ordination with structural, electrical, plumbing, structural glazing, landscape
- Worked on 3d sketch up models for elevation design &
- Conducted site visits for slab checks, detailing etc. to inspect and evaluate construction
- Conducted Client meetings and
3) Prasanna Desai Architects, Pune (Junior Architect) (Principal Architect- Ar. Prof. Prasanna Desai)
June 2012 – Oct 2013 (17 months)
- Project :JNNURM 68kms BRTS (High Quality Bus Rapid Transit System for Pune Metropolitan Region) network in Pune City.
Handling the co-ordination between the project management consultant, Pune Municipal Corporation, site execution team, citizens pressure groups and NGOs.
- Draft Development Plan (DPR) project report for Slum cluster redevelopment at Raipur in Chhattisgarh as a part of the CURE-GIZ.
Ø Street Designing
Worked on developing the broad policy and conceptual ideas for Nashik street design for Nashik Municipal Corporation.
- Undertook a research project titled ‘People participatory neighbourhood up-gradation project’demonstrating the concept of ‘connecting community’.
Ø MHADA Housing
Conceptual redesigning. Prepared study models along with site visits for overview of the project.
- Architects United, Pune (Intern Architect)
(Principal Architects- Ar. DevenGhotage, Ar. Sachin Mujumdar)
May 2011 – Sep 2011 (5 months)
- Co-ordinated with the design team and helped in the process of
- Prepared presentation drawings, tender drawings, and sketch up
- Auto Cad, Corel Draw, Google Sketch Up, Microsoft Office
- Member of Forum of Exchange and Excellence in design (FEED) from 2008-2013
Ø Part of the cultural trophy winning team at annual SAARC NASA 09
- Worked for the Louis.I.Kahn trophy for the annual NASA 09-10
- Participated in the sensitization program ‘Ecology Energy and Architecture’ held at Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha, Pune
PERSONAL FIELD OF INTEREST:
- Passionate about travelling &trekking and undertaken a number of cross country camping
- Dancing: Trained in Bharatnatyam for 10 years. Completed six exams (up to level 6) and participated in various state level Also, proficient in Latin American dances.
- Photography: Participated in various photography
Download Sample 1 Resume B.Arch / Architects – Word Format / PDF Format