Walkin Interview 20th June 2016
1. Quality Analyst
* Candidate has to ensure cGMP compliance at site .
* Responsible for Initial Qualification of Production Equipments .
* Providing supporting role in qualification of HVAC System.
* Reviewing the validation documents and ensure all are completed.
* Adherence of Protocols during validation activities.
* Preparing the protocol, record of result and summary report of Process Validation
* Candidate has to clean area monitoring, Recording of physical parameter i.e. temperature, differential pressure & relative humidity.
* Line clearance before & after dispensing of RM, PM, & batch manufacturing
* Dispensing of RM, PM, & batch manufacturing
* Recording of BMR as per batch manufacturing.
* Filling of all process related log books as per cGMP.
* Verification of In – process parameter during filling activity.
* Involve in SAP activity (dispensing, Mixing and Filling stage).
* Involve in SAP activity (dispensing, Mixing and Filling stage
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 1,25,000 P.A
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th June 2016 from 3 pm to 5 pm with updated resume
A Wing,601, 6th Floor,
Main Near Studio, 400 072,
Chandivali Farm Rd,
B. Braun Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in the year 1984 (as a subsidiary of B. Braun Melsungen AG). Since then the company has made rapid strides in the Indian market and caters to customers in every corner of India.
Contact Company: BBraun Medical (India) Pvt Ltd