Walkin Interview 16th May 2016
• Candidate has to retrieval of financials and credit documents from Banks document storage system and conduct enhanced due diligence for common sizing the financials for loan decisioning.
• Analyze the financial statement spreads and complete a narrative analysis along with covenant testing to determine the clients credit worthiness.
• Conduct due-diligence basis credit documents & common size
• Ensure task assigned are completed well within the agreed timeliness & accuracy targets
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the process
• Ensure timely follow up & closure identified issues with the line of business part
Salary: INR As per Industry norms
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 4 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th May 2016 between 3 pm to 5 pm with updated resume
Tower 3A Infospace
Ground floor sec 21
near dundahera village 122016
* Graduation / Post Graduation / MBA in Finance / Commerce
* 4 to 5 years of work experience in financial domain. Experience in Credit Analysis will be an added advantage.
* Strong analytical & numerical abilities.
* Good oral/written communication skills.
* Good team player.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to changes.
* Strong knowledge & understanding of financial statements
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd employees are part of a diverse, global banking environment with best-in-class people, processes and practices.
Recruiter Name: Bhasha Bhardwaj – Team Leader
Reference Id: 16013545