Walkin Interview 24th September 2016
• Candidate should be formulate the strategies To Increase Client Base.
• Acquire new client through Open Market & referral by Existing Clients.
• Meet an existing client and new client on daily basis.
• An analysis the portfolio on the basis of their need and prepare a Financial Planning as per their requirement
• Introduce the new investment solution to each and every clients.
• Resolution of queries of all mapped clients.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A. Negotiable
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Executive/Officer
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Location: Delhi / NCR
Interested candidates can walkin 24th September 2016 from 10 :30 am to 4 pm with updated resume
Bajaj Capital Limited,
Bajaj House, 5th floor,
97, Nehru Place,
– Achievement of Product wise targets.
– Formulate outbound & inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI clients/Retail clients for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
– Regular contact with all mapped clients through daily/weekly/monthly calls.
– Resolution of queries of all mapped clients within TAT specified.
– Ensuring need based product approach towards clients & regular reporting of Product Penetration.
1. Excellent Communication Skill
2. Own Conveyance is a must.
Strictly Formals & Clean Shaved
Appearance – Neat & Clean
The Bajaj Capital Group is one of India”s premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Company.
Contact HR : Amandeep Kaur