* Candidate will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices.
* Create a Database and normalize the database into small tables by applying rules of Normalization, defined Check Constraint and applied Business Rules.
* Creating and maintaining complex stored procedures, Extended System SP, Triggers, views, Tables, user defined functions, DBCC commands.
* Create indexes and analyse its role for optimizations
* Implement SQL Logins, Roles and Authentication Modes as a part of Security Policies for various Categories of users.
* Create Linked server and running distributed queries to access data from other remote servers.
* Follow the Microsoft recommended best practices in designing, developing, and implementation and testing of the ETL using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), including upgrading DTS to SSIS.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience : 3 – 6 Years
Location : Pune
Interested candidates can walkin between 11 AM to 4 PM with updated resume
BancTec TPS India Pvt Ltd.
9th Floor, Tower A, ICC Tech park City,
Pantaloons Building, Opposite J.W. Marriott Hotel,
Senapati Bapat Road,
* Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
* Good experience of IT industry with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
* 2 4 years Microsoft SQL Server experience (2008 / 2012 / 2014)
* Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
* Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques
* Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
* Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Banctec TPS India Pvt. Ltd., surpassing $1.3 Billion in revenue, serve more than half of Fortune 100 companies and have deep domain expertise, including document centric application, in Healthcare Payer and Provider, Finance and Banking, Public Sector, Publishing, Legal, Insurance, Manufacturing and Commercial Industries, including specialized consulting services for construction management, tax benefits, legal claims settlements and economic consultancy.
Recruiter Name: Shilpa Bombe