• Candidate has to work on translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI /UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
• Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from Monday – Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM with updated resume
BancTec TPS India Pvt Ltd., A SourceHOV Company
8th & 9th Floor, Tower A,
ICC Tech park City, Pantaloons Building,
Opposite J.W. Marriott Hotel,
besides Cognizant, Senapati Bapat Road,
Skills and Qualifications
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Proficient in hand coding techniques using Visual Studio, Eclipse, Notepad++ etc.
SourceHOV and BancTec, surpassing $1.3 Billion in revenue, serve more than half of Fortune 100 companies and have deep domain expertise, including document centric application, in Healthcare Payer and Provider, Finance and Banking, Public Sector, Publishing, Legal, Insurance.
Recruiter Name: Shilpa Bombe / Varsharani Kamble
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 7722028645 / +91 7722028644