Bharti Airtel Walkins – Store Manager 09th November 2016
Store Operations & Audit / Compliance :
– Adherence of Store Operations in line with pre-defined SOPs
– Ensure that the look and feel of the store is as per guidelines/standards
– Track efficient Cash handling; prevent shoplifting / ensure safety and security
– Visual merchandising as per plan / guidelines
– Inventory and stock management to prevent stock-outs or excess Inventory
– KPI reporting as per guidelines and on-time
Strategic Roll outs :
– Accountable for clearing store for formal launch as per pre-defined procedure across dimensions (e.g. manpower/ furniture & fittings/ IT/ device inventory)
– Manage closure of current store during refit & conversion
– To achieve the target on conversion from the walk in customers in terms of Sales from new acquisitions & up-sell.
– To ensure required MIS & tracking at CRO levels.
– Manage Store expenses are as per plan.
– Provide suggestions / feedback to improve store productivity.
Customer Experience :
– Ensure adherence to CE guidelines
– Manage staff allocation based on demand at point in time
– Personally step in to handle demanding customers
– Provide suggestions for improvements in CE
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Location : Mumbai
Salary : INR 2,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Industry : Telecom / ISP
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category : Retail Store Manager
Role : Retail Store Manager
Interested Candidates can walkin on 09th Nov 2016 from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM with updated resume .
Bharti Airtel Limited,
Interface 7, 7th floor,
Malad West, Mumbai – 64
Time – 10 AM to 4 PM
Contact Person – Shaluu Koshy
Qualification: Minimum Graduates with Excellent Communication skills.
Team Size: Direct – CRO’s – 6 – 15 depending on the store dimensions.
Telecom giant Bharti Airtel is the flagship company of Bharti Enterprises. The Bharti Group, has a diverse business portfolio and has created global brands in the telecommunication sector.