Walkin Interview 10th May 2016
• Candidate will be responsible for Store Business operation, managing the P&L and driving sales, customer service delivery, Process & People Management.
• Effective manage the Profit & Loss with focused drive of sales.
• Increase margins & reduce operations cost through efficient store operations.
• Deliver superior Customer service & adherence to process management.
• People leadership, Motivation and retention followed by company values & culture.
reate seamless customer service orientation among store employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service.
• Implement marketing plans for the store & drive sales promotion initiatives, events.
• Minimize shrinkage through accurate billing, stock accuracy, making the associates vigilant about potential shoplifting cases, merchandise handling etc.
• Store Hygiene: Ensure the store and store vicinity is neat and clean all the time reflecting/reinforcing brand image. Ensure the associates follow the hygiene standards, and provide grooming sessions on personal hygiene as and when required
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Retail Store Manager
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
Location: North India
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th May 2016 between 9:15 am to 10 am with updated resume
Hotel : Avalon Taj
53/2 Old idgah Colony,
State Highway 39, Near Idgha Bus Stand,
Purani Idgah Colony, Model Town,
Please carry a copy of your resume, educational & ID Proof, Salary detail etc.
Also carry a print out of this email and attach it beneath the resume.
* Must be a Graduate with minimum 5 years to Maximum 8 Years (Minimum 4 Years if holds any Masters Degree)
* Age: 24 Years to 32 Years
* Appeared for interview within last Six months for any position with Easyday.
* Willing to join/ relocate anywhere in Northern India.
* F&B Retail / Retail experience will be preferred.
Bharti Retail Limited One of India’s leading retail store chains, Easyday is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bharti Enterprise.