• Candidate has to timely and accurate delivery of accounts payable services to controllers through managing and conducting daily operational activities.
• He / She has to provide guidance to accounting staff to optimise performance including assisting in monitoring workloads to ensure timely completion of accounts payable activities.
• Conduct regular reviews of policies and procedures to identify issue or provide improvement to current procedures and systems and continually review and update the process of accounts payment to ensure that it meets the requirement and is achieved with maximum efficiency.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th May 2017 at 10 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
2nd Floor, Hardy Towers,
Ramanujan IT SEZ, TRIL Infopark
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
* Processing accounts payable, general ledger transactions
BORN offers a range of marketing solutions from specialty point services to fully integrated solutions and outcome based services.