Walkin Interview 23rd – 28th February 2017
1. Java Developer (Job code: JAV – 01)
• Candidate having 3 to 10 years of experience in JAVA/J2EE
• Strong knowledge in Object-oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures, EJB.JMS, Apache Camel,
IBM MQ/HornetQ. web services, AJAX, J PA and Hibernate, XML, JAXB, XSLT, and JBoss application server
JUnit & equivalent mocking frameworks like Mockito / Powermock, etc.
• Experience in JQuery, Ajax technologies and exposure to Bootstrap UI , Springs, will be added advantage
• Software best practices (Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures)
• Relational Database Operations (Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL)
• Hands on experience in JDBC connectivity programming
• Experience in writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures
• Open to work in shifts
2. Progress Developer (Job code: PRD-02)
• Candidate having 2-6 years’ experience with Progress 4GL. and Progress Open Edge architecture
• Knowledge of N-tier application & app servers & transaction scoping
3. C Unix Developer (Job code: UNI-03)
• Candidate having 2 – 5 years experience in Unix, C, CoreJava , Perlprogramming
• Knowledge of programming concepts,debugging/diagnostic & coding & unit testing of assingned features
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Interested candidates can walkin on 23rd – 28th February 2017 ( Mon – Sun ) at 10 am to 5 pm with updated resume
Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.,
Near the Mercedes-Benz office,
DivyaSree NR Enclave, Plot No. 1,
EPIP Industrial Area, Whitefield,
Bengaluru – 560066.
* Excellent communication and written skills,
* A degree in B.E./ B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
* Willingness to work in shifts on need basis.
If you’re unable to attend e-.mail resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporations globally. Its systems and services include investor communication solutions, securities processing and operations.