This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate must have good knowledge of content development and would be responsible to maintain the image of the company through various social media channels.
* Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible plan for website promotion through social media channels.
* Handling all aspects of SEO On-page and Off-Page
* Directory submission, Business Listing, Blog posting, Social Bookmarking
* Handling Social Media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
* Drive traffic generation and identify ways to optimize engagement
* Remain up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
* Analyzing web traffic on company’s website and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports
* Coordinate with web and graphic designers to create visually effective contents
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Role Category: Online / Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation / SEO Specialist
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM with updated resume
P-50, Pandav Nagar,
Near Acharya Niketan Market,
Mayur Vihar, Ph-1
* Candidate with minimum 1 year experience in online marketing
* Good writing, grammar, spelling and formatting skills (English).
* Ability to research the internet and prepare reliable data and information to use in content writing.
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns (text ads, display ads, retargeting ads, product listing ads)
* Experience in managing social media (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram)
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Byoke Overseas Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name: Harjeet
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org