• Candidate will be responsible for the quality of selected application/product features.
• Work closely with Development and Product management teams to provide feedback on design (functional and technical) and user scenarios.
• Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities.
• Drive improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases.
• Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests accurately and in timely manner, debugging to find root cause, validation of the resolved ones and closing it.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 25th Nov 2017 (Saturday) at 9 am to 3 pm with updated resume, Passport size photograph, Latest salary slip & Govt ID.
Capgemini Technology Services India
1st Floor, B-1, Cerebrum IT Park,
Kalyaninagar, Pune – 411014
* Candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
* Good knowledge on test plans, test spec creations and test processes. A test mentality and methodology with a strong focus on user scenario testing.
* Work experience in financial services or Ecommerce domain and on large Enterprise class business applications would be an added advantage.
* Engineering Degree/Master Degree in Computer Science or similar field with good results.
Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.